We say ‘Indian’ and there is a burst of many flavours in the mouth. With rich aromas, mix of lip smacking flavours and traditional preparations, Indian cuisine has been a way to savour life. There is hardly anyone who is completely unfamiliar with ‘Indian curries’ and any subtle delicacy from the Indian cuisine. There are many Indian restaurants in Australia and it is obviously difficult to make the right choices with quality Indian restaurant in Hampton. It all starts with meat, fish or vegetable as a main course? Dry or in a sauce? Spicy-hot or mild and creamy? This restaurant or that restaurant?
CHOOSING AN INDIAN RESTAURANT IN HAMPTON If you have the desire to seek an outstanding Indian restaurant or craving for a sumptuous Indian meal in an Indian restaurant Hampton, consider the following before making a choice. Indian cuisine isn’t a complexity, but if you are a first timer, wrong choices shouldn’t leave you with a bitter experience with the Indian food. When considering a place, ask yourself the following questions.
- List of Indian words : Ranging from dal to korma, there are many words and dishes which are commonly used for Indian cuisines.
- Types of Indian Restaurant : The Indian cuisine is a summation of many other cuisines. A good Indian restaurant should be able to offer north-indian, south-indian, street food and fusion.
- Fresh and seasonal produce : Almost every restaurant claims it, but few mean it. A good Indian restaurant will not taste of artificial flavours or preserved food products.
- Great selection of curries : Indian cuisine has a range of curries and stirred fried vegetables. It is always better to choose an Indian restaurant which offers the most popular Indian sauces with authentic spices.
- Vegan and not-so-vegan options : One great thing about the Indian cuisine is the range of vegan options. If you are a non-vegetarian and want to indulge in something exquisite, make sure that the restaurant offers delicacies from both the worlds.
- Creative Menu : A restaurant is rated by the delicacies available on its menu and served. Check for online menu and go for the one that has a range of cuisines from the Indian sub-continent. Also, a menu with a small brief about the dishes mentioned is a great plus.
- The location and ambience : Go for a restaurant which has a great ambience. It is advisable to choose a place which offers fine dining with great Indian influence.
- North-Indian : Dal, sabji, naan, tandoori, kofta, biryani, kebab
- South-Indian : Dosa, vada, idli, sambar, payasam
- Street food : Chaat, bhel puri , samosa, chutney
If you are still confused about choosing the best Indian restaurant Hampton, Lala’s Kitchen is the best choice in Indian fine dining. Lala’s Kitchen provides the most wider range of gourmet menu selections and customised options in Indian cuisine. Our chefs and planners constantly scan the latest culinary trends in the industry to provide outstanding and creative menus. Our visitors decide and we execute it beyond expectations. Contact us today on 03 9532 1579 for reservations.
With great options in breakfast, morning tea, lunch, high tea, dinner, events and occasion packages, special dietary consideration, barbeque – we change the way you cherish Indian food in Hampton!